Friday, January 29, 2016

Iowans return to their roll as "The sleepy ones (ayuxba)"...after proving that anybody who wishes to be President, should not be.

Very soon I can turn My phone back on, start answering the door again and stop hiding under My house. Glory Be!...in only three days the politicians will leave the state and I won't have to listen to all those horrid advertisements on the radio and television for four blessed years of peace and quiet.
The stupid, unrepresentative and irrelevant Iowa Caucuses will be done and the grim "News Orcs" will leave the Shire and we can resume our role as "The flyover" people. They will move on and bother folks in other...luckless places.
I will naturally make My way over and monitor My local Caucus as is My habit...but more as a celebration that the four year nightmare is done and over. I will not be voting in this "stupid" process, It is high entertainment to watch My butt scratching, nose picking neighbors in their pitiful attempts to wax high sounding and eloquent. 

*I will, of course vote in Iowa's real primary...we do have one later in the year, less the money grubbers.
*The meaning of the word Iowa or Ioway is... "the sleepy ones".



          
Iowa in the summer...
no time for stinking politicians or politics
Iowa in the Winter
nothing to do but drink and ponder politics
__________________________________________________
My three predictions for the Iowa Caucuses...


*The Democrats will support a lying sack of...uh Politician

*The Republicans will support an almost perfect fool

*No matter who wins in Iowa, the winner will happily and gladly relieve you of every dime you have ever earned and saved to place  in the public sector and You will ultimately be...worse off.


Well...I was partially right...
why don't we just toss coins
and get the whole dreary process
done quickly?
 
The major reason why the middle class is no longer a majority in the United States.
The reason that major industry
moves to other countries...
the reason You are working a
crumby job or have just given
up looking for a good job is
simple.
The Government is taxing both
individuals and corporations into oblivion...taking this tax money and transferring it into the public sector, hiring some to become lazy. incompetent and surly "public servants". 
These folks have about
three major job descriptions and spend about equal time at each.
They hide from the boss and attempt to figure out how to retire as quickly as possible, they attempt to think up ever more reasons to tax, regulate and control us, turning us all into some sort of "client", "offender" or "victim"...that must be managed for our own good, and finally they plan "lunch" and bowel movements. I guess that's about it.

* guess I forgot about CPR and first aid...they also spend a fair amount of time in planning various award banquets to recognize just who is most "surly prick of misery" of the bunch. I must also mention the inordinate amount of time spent browbeating others into buying scout cookies for their no-necks.    





Imaginary friend in the sky

It turns out that Oak Island is really puny, had
I been in time for the last tour of the season...
I would not have taken it because the island is
so puny. I do not even think it is and island...
on account that it is now connected by this
causeway and is now a peninsula. After reading
as much as I could about it from the time I was
10 years old I now think that if there ever was
treasure there...it's long gone. Screw the damn
Government.