Sunday, March 20, 2016




On Belgium...
I certainly hope the American People are not seriously considering voting in such a way as to insure that terrorist acts continue in the same way as they have in the last seven years. A new way of looking at the problem is what is in order...or they will be coming for us.
I paddle to the Sea
My imaginary friend in the sky...

Donald Trump is not one
Hillary was one at one time but is no longer
 I am no longer one...now being a Libertarian
were I, You...I would not vote for Donald,
Hillary or Myself

*of course I am not running being the same age as Hillary am far too old to run
and would not if I could be 10 years younger. A presidential candidate should be
in his/her 40's or 50's...no old fools need apply. 

Does it not seem passing strange...
we were sort of told that if we wound lighten up on
pot laws, that other forms of abuse would fade away.
Now people seem to be dropping like flies...of heroin.
Just saying, seems funny (not ha ha funny).